Financial Planning Services in Surprise, Arizona
Wealth Management Consulting Services in Surprise, AZ
Welcome to Monheit Frisch Wealth Management LLC, a full-service company specializing in wealth management, tax-efficient investing, retirement planning and estate conservation.
As personal financial professionals, we can help you clarify and define your goals, recommend solutions that fit your needs, deliver timely information, explain how changing financial conditions affect you, monitor your financial progress and make investment planning easier.
To Provide Comprehensive Care for Your Wealth
We seek to truly understand what matters to you – your values, your experiences, your priorities and how you look at money and finances. Once we understand these facts, we can design a long-range strategy to help you direct your wealth so that you can focus on the pursuit of your goals and lifetime promises.
Our recommendations are customized and unique to your risk tolerance and lifetime financial needs. Since long-range financial planning also involves annual income tax filings, we will work with you proactively to verify that you are paying the least amount of tax under current tax legislation.
David Monheit, CPA-PFS, has the skill, training and experience to help you make financial planning decisions with a clear understanding of the tax impact.
For more information about the benefits of working with a tax professional with expertise in wealth management and the credentials of "CPA-PFS" (Certified Public Accountant - Personal Financial Specialist), contact us today.
Here is what you should be thinking about.
- Do I have enough money to retire?
- If I need to build up additional retirement savings, what are my wisest options?
- How much income will I need to live comfortably in retirement and what is the best way to receive the income for the remainder of my lifetime?
- What percentage of my retirement assets should I withdraw annually? How much is appropriate and how much is too much?
- How do I protect myself against outliving my retirement funds?
- How should I adjust my portfolio for retirement or changes in current economic conditions?
- At what point should I shift my focus from asset accumulation to asset preservation?
- What moves should I make with my IRA and my 401(k), and when should I make them?
- What kinds of investments could give me a better after-inflation return?
- How do I deal with the increased volatility in the marketplace?
- Should I consider adding alternative investments to my portfolio?
Your Risk Management
- Should I get long-term care insurance or disability insurance?
- Do I have an adequate emergency fund?
- Am I equipped to deal with financial or legal challenges from “predators and creditors?”
- Do I need a trust as well as a will?
Your Children’s and Grandchildren’s Education
- How do I help them pay for college?
- Can I do so without having to delay my retirement?
- How can assisting my family with education planning reduce my estate tax?
- How can I direct the majority of my wealth to my family instead of the IRS?
- How can I convey my values to my heirs along with my wealth?
As specialists in retirement planning and estate conservation, Monheit Frisch Group PLC can guide you to the answers and assist you as you pursue your long-term goals, so give us a call today to get started.